Thursday, January 29, 2009

Restlessness

It occurred to me yesterday that I haven't been able to get out of bed, without getting back in, that is, since at least the start of the year. This would be fine, except that I'm also not sleeping. And, cannot remember the last time that I didn't wake up at 4 am, after a few hours of restless sleep.

I spent the day fighting back tears. Especially worrying since I'm not much of a crier, really. I'm still feeling a little raw. And, by a little, I mean completely.

So, perhaps it's time to take the first step towards doing something: I'm not doing well, not sleeping well and am generally terrified of what's in store and of time frames.

That's it for the day. No musings about what it all means. Just an attempt to fill the void. And, a request: give me a wide berth. Clearly, I'm not myself these days.

2 comments:

  1. I pulled a sickie because I was depressed. Spent the day with a joint and Gossip Girl. Had a nap, woke up and realised that I felt happier once it was dark out and the lights were on. Its seasonal I suppose, but hugs to you all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hugs to you, too. we'll get through this, right?

    ReplyDelete