Thursday, November 9, 2006

Just who does she think she is, anyway?

Well, friend, that's a good question.

I'm glad you asked.

I really like movies. Like, really, really like them. Perhaps even to the point of unhealthy obsession. I'm strangely okay with that.

For now, let's operate under the assumption that you know me personally (since at this stage, that's a fairly safe bet). This means that you might not be okay with my obsession. Chances are you've probably found yourself on the wrong end of one of my well intentioned discussions. Aren't you lucky? If you think that you are, please keep reading. And, if not rest assured, I won't bore you with any more movie talk (or at least I'll try). By the way, I'm aware that I do this with books, too. Sadly, you'll still have to watch out for this - for all of the obvious reasons, I'm going to have to leave my rants on that subject out.

What makes me qualified to do this? Well, for starters, I've got a computer and a blog. I've got some degrees, too. And, most importantly lots of opinions. If I'm doing this right, maybe I'll even have you caring about them. Here's to hoping, anyway.

And, so without further ado, please enjoy the feature presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment